Dashboard: Pull-Request

1. last year
    Edited last year by deployer

Based on my old request (Old Forum )
    I added some stuff to the dashboard and created a pull-rquest for you as a start.

Edit: There is currently code that will not run other than windows (windows api GetFreeSpaceEx from kernel32.dll), there would be the need for an alternative for Linux.

This is how it currently looks like:

This is now part of 1.2.0. Thanks.

2. clonedeploy

2 Jul 2016 Administrator

Looks good. Thanks. The changes you made to split button seem to have broken the button for me, at least in Firefox. See attached pic. I also made a new 1.2.0 branch, can you make a new pull request for that branch. The dashboard is long overdue. I guess i'll try and get some of the historical information working again in 1.2.0 so we can have some more stats to display. Also, the windows linux problem is a never ending battle. I'm strongly thinking about dropping FreeNAS and linux support. It is just getting to be too much for one person to handle. Actually this whole project is. Thanks again.

3. I had a look at the splitbutton and made a proper fix.
    The problem was not visible before because the error stops the execution of the script.
    Cause: On the dashboard there is an empty splitbutton that the script doesn't handle.

I let it hide itself now if $widestlink = null.
    That seems to catch it and doesn't affect the other buttons that have links inside.

4. Edited last year by deployer

I created the new pull request for the 1.2.0 branch and I added a region to try to separate Windows / MONO code. I currently have no possibility to test it on mono, maybe you can check if it does work?

I added some more code, this time for unix with mono (please note I am not using any IDE! editing plain text).
    If you can try it on Linux, it needs a reference to Mono.Posix.dll: github commit

5. clonedeploy

4 Jul 2016 Administrator

Thanks, I'll test and report back.

6. clonedeploy

4 Oct 2016 Administrator Answer

This is now part of 1.2.0. Thanks.

or Sign Up to reply!