Post a Reply

Upload of first image fails, "incorrect login"

1. 2 years ago

okay thanks. That solved it. I was assuming we needed a windows account to access the share. SO much for that idea.

Now, however I have another issue. I added another computer to test deploy the image. But the task for deployment will not become active. I have applied the patch 1.1.1 but that did not help.

2. Also, I can add a task to upload an image from the new computer, and it becomes an active task. If I select to deploy an image to the same computer the task does not show as active. And if I run the deploy anyway, thinking maybe it is active but not appearing as such, the deploy attempt does not find an active task. It was worth a try I guess.

3. last year

[i]

@jheuser okay thanks. That solved it. I was assuming we needed a windows account to access the share. SO much for that idea.

Now, however I have another issue. I added another computer to test deploy the image. But the task for deployment will not become active. I have applied the patch 1.1.1 but that did not help.

[/i]

Have you tried deleting all the current active tasks then try running the deploy again for that computer?