Errors show up while creating an image, final image deployes fine

1. 11 months ago

Hi all,

I set up a Clonedeploy machine in our environment to use for sysprep imaging of laptops and desktop computers.

I’ve installed Clonedeploy 1.1.0 on a new Windows 7 Pro 64x machine and upgraded Clonedeploy to version 1.2.0 when it became available.

When uploading and image (default profile) I get the following errors:

1. Shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: stale file handle
    (IMG_0805.jpg)
    2. /bin/cd_global_functions: line 17: 2903 Terminated cd_reporter 4 partclone
    (IMG_0807.jpg)
    3. /bin/cd_global_functions: line 142: 3288 Terminated cd_reporter 4 partclone
    (IMG_0809.jpg)

After the imaging upload was completed I found out the image was uploaded correctly and can be used for deployement. Deploying to a desktop works like a breeze without any errors.

I’ve also checked the log and can’t find anything wrong in the log file.
    (delloptiplex3040-01-pull.txt)
    Still these errors seem to show up with every desktop or laptop hard drive image I try to upload to CloneDeploy.

Might it be something I did wrong while installing CloneDeploy like a permissions problem?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Those are normal, just informational and can be safely ignored.

2. clonedeploy

1 Nov 2016 Administrator Answer

Those are normal, just informational and can be safely ignored.

3. So nothing to worry about. thanks for the extremely fast reply :)

4. 3 months ago
    Edited 3 months ago by acetothermus

I'm getting basically the same error, only when I get it it halts my image upload and reboots the PC. Here's an excerpt from the log. I can post more if need be.

shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Stale file handle
    chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Stale file handle
    ERROR: Unrecognized command: `/dev/sda1'

I find it funny because it successfully mounted sda1. O_o

or Sign Up to reply!