Same issue here, can't upload or deploy images.
- \\server.domain.local\cd with images
- permissions: cd_share_rw (full) cd_share_ro (ro)
- clonedeploy on windows 8.1, not working, i get the mentioned error, i followed the guide (http://clonedeploy.org/docs/changing-the-image-storage-location/ ) but i can't add permissions to program files\... for IIS AppPool\CloneDeploy > i can't find that. Anyway, i followed all other steps. the clonedeployserveruser is member of the local IIS_ISUSRS group, app_pool is running as clonedeployserveruser
i also tried to put that share on a different host
- use a share created on the same machine clonedeploy is running
- using the same files as hosted on the file servers...
I'm playing around for hours now, I'm stuck.
where can I get exception log?