No such file or directory 302

1. last year

I am trying to upload a Windows XP image to the CloneDeploy server but I am unable to do so. The machine is running Windows 7 and I am not using this as a PXE server.

The SMB Share mounts but then I receive the following error messages:

No such file or directory 302: cd: /storage/images/Opt320

**An Error Has Occurred **
    Check PermissionsChange Directory to /images/Opt320

**Rebooting in One Minute **

I've attached a picture of the error.

I verified that the permissions were set. I even deleted and recreated the share and it's permissions. I tried giving everyone full control just to see if that would resolve it but it did not. I also verified that the passwords entered in the Distribution Points matches with the users being used. I am able to create images from the server and it creates the folder the image would be stored in. I was able to upload and deploy a Linux image just fine and did not run into any problems. However, when trying two different Windows devices I am unable to get the images to upload. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. clonedeploy

7 Jan 2017 Administrator

Did you keep the imaging Environment set to Linux?
    Can you attach the full log?

3. I have the imaging environment set to winpe. Here is the log.

** Displaying Boot Arguments **

BOOT_IMAGE=/clonedeploy/4.5x64 initrd=/clonedeploy/initrd.xz root=/dev/ram0 rw ramdisk_size=156000 web= USER_TOKEN= task=pull consoleblank=0 MAC: 00:1a:a0:35:7a:a7
    Linux client_console.localdomain 4.5.0 #1 SMP Thu Mar 17 11:11:14 EDT 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Boot Image Version: 1005

** Looking For Active Task **

...... Success

** Mounting SMB Share **
    mount: mounting // on /storage failed: Operation not supported

...... Success

** An Error Has Occurred **

...... Could Not Change Directory To /images/Opt320
    Check Permissions

4. Edited last year by bsharp

So as I was reading your reply, I recreated the image file and set it to Linux. I am pulling the image now and will reply if the deployment is successful. Thanks for replying by the way!

5. Deleted last year by bsharp
  6. I was able to get an image to upload and deploy.

I did not think about the imaging environment but it makes sense now. Thanks for pointing that out!

or Sign Up to reply!