I was troubleshooting some issues that I was having and I had to uninstall and reinstall the program a couple times. One of the things I noticed was that the user accounts are not removed or at least updated when the client uninstalls/reinstalls.
This lead to me having problems with my SMB shares that took me a while to figure out. I just wanted this to be a notice to both the developer and any users that might have run into the same problem I did and not realize it.
If you are having problems, trying changing the passwords to both accounts to match the passwords that you inserted at the setup phase of the installer.