Just got CloneDeploy setup and I'm having trouble getting my first clone done.
Here's my scenario -
- I have a reference image build on a VMWare Workstation Pro (CentOS7 with security configurations and corporate software)
- I'm trying to deploy it to a Dell Precision Tower (T3610).
- It seems to partition the disk and copy the hard drive image down correct
- System fails to boot with any of the kernels I included
- I get a whole bunch of this error "dracut-initqueue: warning: dracut-initqueue timeout - starting timeout scripts"
- followed by "A start job is running for dev-mapp...oot.device (13minute / No Limit)
- Can't see the whole error, I assume it's dev-mapper.something.root.device, but it never goes away, it will sit there for days.
I don't think this is related to CloneDeploy specifically, more likely it's my reference image, but I'm hoping theres some expertise there that can help. This is becoming urgent for my job, so I hope someone can help!