Upgrade from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0, no mapping between...

1. 2 weeks ago

Hey,

I just tried to upgrade clonedeploy from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0. Eveything went fine until i came to point 19 and 20 from the upgrade documentation, there i get this message :
    "IIS_IUSERS: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
    Successfully processed 0 files; Failed processing 1 files"

Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Thank you.

2. clonedeploy

Oct 5 Administrator

You have it spelled wrong. Should be IIS_IUSRS

3. First, thank you for the fast reply. I corrected the typo and the two steps finished without a problem.

Unfortunately, now when i try to log in iget this error at the login page :

"Unknown Error With Token API" and i stay at the login page...

Can you also help me with this problem please?

4. clonedeploy

Oct 6 Administrator

Most likely a database password problem. Did you update the web.config to the correct password?
    You can check the logs at application\private\logs and frontend\private\logs for any clues

5. The web.config was updated correctly as in the documentation.

The log file from the application is empty.

The log file for the frontend throws this error :

2017-10-10 07:16:22,008 [7] ERROR CloneDeploy_ApiCalls.TokenApi Error With Token API: System.Xml.XmlException: '100' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '"' or '''. Line 28, position 80.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Parse(String text, LoadOptions options)
    at RestSharp.Deserializers.XmlDeserializer.Deserialize[T](IRestResponse response)
    at RestSharp.RestClient.Deserialize[T](IRestRequest request, IRestResponse raw)
    2017-10-10 07:16:22,023 [7] ERROR CloneDeploy_ApiCalls.TokenApi Error With Token API: <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</title>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />
    <style>
    body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
    p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
    H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
    pre {font-family:"Consolas","Lucida Console",Monospace;font-size:11pt;margin:0;padding:0.5em;line-height:14pt}
    .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
    .version {color: gray;}
    .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
    .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
    @media screen and (max-width: 639px) {
    pre { width: 440px; overflow: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; }
    }
    @media screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    pre { width: 280px; }
    }
    </style>
    </head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/clonedeploy/api' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

<br><br>

<b> Exception Details: </b>System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<br><br>

<b>Source Error:</b> <br><br>

<table width=100% bgcolor="#ffffcc">
    <tr>
    <td>
    <code>

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.</code>

</td>
    </tr>
    </table>

<br>

<b>Stack Trace:</b> <br><br>

<table width=100% bgcolor="#ffffcc">
    <tr>
    <td>
    <code><pre>

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    CloneDeploy_Services.SettingServices.GetSetting(String settingName) +378
    CloneDeploy_Services.SettingServices.GetSettingValue(String settingName) +76
    CloneDeploy_App.Startup.Configuration(IAppBuilder app) +224

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
    System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) +0
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) +128
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +146
    Owin.Loader.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass12.&lt;MakeDelegate&gt;b__b(IAppBuilder builder) +93
    Owin.Loader.&lt;&gt;c__DisplayClass1.&lt;LoadImplementation&gt;b__0(IAppBuilder builder) +209
    Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinAppContext.Initialize(Action`1 startup) +842
    Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinBuilder.Build(Action`1 startup) +51
    Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.InitializeBlueprint() +101
    System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore(T&amp; target, Boolean&amp; initialized, Object&amp; syncLock, Func`1 valueFactory) +136
    Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +162
    System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +583
    System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +169
    System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +396
    System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +333

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +525
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +124
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +700
    </pre></code>

</td>
    </tr>
    </table>

<br>

<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

<b>Version Information:</b>&nbsp;Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.2114.0

</font>

</body>
    </html>
    <!--
    [NullReferenceException]: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at CloneDeploy_Services.SettingServices.GetSetting(String settingName)
    at CloneDeploy_Services.SettingServices.GetSettingValue(String settingName)
    at CloneDeploy_App.Startup.Configuration(IAppBuilder app)
    [TargetInvocationException]: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at Owin.Loader.DefaultLoader.<>c__DisplayClass12.<MakeDelegate>b__b(IAppBuilder builder)
    at Owin.Loader.DefaultLoader.<>c__DisplayClass1.<LoadImplementation>b__0(IAppBuilder builder)
    at Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinAppContext.Initialize(Action`1 startup)
    at Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinBuilder.Build(Action`1 startup)
    at Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.InitializeBlueprint()
    at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[T](T& target, Boolean& initialized, Object& syncLock, Func`1 valueFactory)
    at Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext)
    [HttpException]: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    at System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context)

6. last week

Hey,

Is it possible to reinstall clonedeploy 1.3.0 when i had clonedeploy 1.2.0 installed before? I read that this could cause problems?

Thanks

or Sign Up to reply!