On demand no longer available on boot screen?

1. last week

Hello !

I was wondering if you could help me out with an issues.

On previous version of CD ondemand was and option along with upload.

With the new version of CD , you must select the 'clonedeploy' option and then enter a computer name, reboot and then you have the option to use ondemand menu.

I was wondering if it is possible to add the ondemand on the main menu without forcing users to input a computer name like in previous versions. the "leave blank" screen.

-image-

Because I am using clonedeploy to image many desktop computers it would be faster not to name and reboot over 1000+ desktops like in the previous version. I can also not PXE boot because my network admins disabled it so I have only tested on USB boot.

Thanks!
    /zep

Everything is now accessible from a single menu option.
    If computer is not registered, you will prompted to register, selecting cancel will take you to the next screen where you can select on demand, or if you enter a name to register you can still start on demand from the next screen without the need to reboot.

2. clonedeploy

Oct 10 Administrator Answer

Everything is now accessible from a single menu option.
    If computer is not registered, you will prompted to register, selecting cancel will take you to the next screen where you can select on demand, or if you enter a name to register you can still start on demand from the next screen without the need to reboot.

or Sign Up to reply!