Edited 5 months ago by RvD2

I entered the UniversalToken and that does work. Let me know what I can do to help figure out what is going wrong with authentication.

But after this, I get a message 'no active tasks - start on demand'.
I can then select to upload an image and it asks me if I want a new image or an existing.
I then choose 'new image' and enter a name.
I then get an error 'no image was selected or no images have been added yet'.
On Linux this does not happen, there I can just enter a name and it will create an image with that name.

It seems 1.3.0 does have some issues with WinPE PXE boot, I don't know if they are because of the upgrade from 1.2.1 to 1.3.0 or that they occur on a fresh 1.3.0 install as well.

the name I entered (test777 in this case) does appear in the list of images in CloneDeploy web interface after creating it:
(test777 N/A winpe 0 )
When I click the PLUS sign in front of it, I get an ASP error:
[ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.]
System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent(String uniqueId, String argument) +11835054
System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent(String uniqueID, String eventArgument) +143
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +41
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5062