I attempted to clone not many computers, but performed the operation multiple times. I had just misdone the version 1.2.1 update to 1.3.0 and thanks to your assistance was able to get back on the right track (https://forum.clonedeploy.org/660-could-not-download-script-response-code-420/p1#p3199 ). Now when cloning I receive the following message:
** Creating Active Task **
- * Checking Current Queue **
- * Queue Is Full, Waiting For Open Slot **
......Current Position 1
I examined the Active tasks in the web interface and although it says I have now 12 Total Tasks, it does not show me any of them. Nor are they in the banner at the bottom. I thought I had patched to version 1.3.1 by merging files but the web interface still tells me the version number in the top-left to be 1.3.0. I clicked the nice "Cancel All Tasks" button but that look like it did something, but didn't change my task total. I clicked on the options on the left (i.e. "Active Unicasts" & "Active Multicasts" & "Permanent Tasks") but they tell me 0 Total Unicast/Multicast/Permanent Tasks.
On a side note I noticed that my Primary Distribution Point information appears to not be able to read the storage on my connected file share like it had in the past, however I was able to upload an image to it and during the cloning process the computer will successfully mount and had both uploaded and deployed an image from it.