Post a Reply
1330 views

"Total Tasks" stuck in queue

  1. last year

    Clonedeploy,

    I attempted to clone not many computers, but performed the operation multiple times. I had just misdone the version 1.2.1 update to 1.3.0 and thanks to your assistance was able to get back on the right track (https://forum.clonedeploy.org/660-could-not-download-script-response-code-420/p1#p3199 ). Now when cloning I receive the following message:

    ** Creating Active Task **
    ......Success

    • * Checking Current Queue **
    • * Queue Is Full, Waiting For Open Slot **

    ......Current Position 1

    I examined the Active tasks in the web interface and although it says I have now 12 Total Tasks, it does not show me any of them. Nor are they in the banner at the bottom. I thought I had patched to version 1.3.1 by merging files but the web interface still tells me the version number in the top-left to be 1.3.0. I clicked the nice "Cancel All Tasks" button but that look like it did something, but didn't change my task total. I clicked on the options on the left (i.e. "Active Unicasts" & "Active Multicasts" & "Permanent Tasks") but they tell me 0 Total Unicast/Multicast/Permanent Tasks.

    12TasksToChristmas.PNG

    On a side note I noticed that my Primary Distribution Point information appears to not be able to read the storage on my connected file share like it had in the past, however I was able to upload an image to it and during the cloning process the computer will successfully mount and had both uploaded and deployed an image from it.

    primarydistributionpoint_null.PNG

    Any ideas?,
    SmashRash

    Should be pretty simple, just run this from mysql cli

    delete FROM active_imaging_tasks;

    Then verify you can create and cancel new tasks and the number goes down

  2. Excellent, after logging into mysql and remembering to change my database with "use <databasename>" seen in the image. The 12 Tasks were removed.

    Mysql_12TasksRemoved.PNG

    Additionally,
    I can verify that the web interface had 0 Total Tasks, and now I can actually see the Tasks at the bottom and in Active Unicasts. I decided to give it another test and after adding a task, I clicked the Cancel All Task button yet again, and the tasks were removed and everything looks to be back to normal. This new task I added from the web interface, note that I tend to make the tasks when booting the computer to iPXE via CloneDeployProxyDHCP using the simplified menu (in case that helps diagnose).

    Clonedeploy_1TaskAdded.PNG

    I will be attempting to upload an image and get back to you after the expected success.

    Perhaps the real Doctor Who is you.