I recently upgraded one of our clonedeploy servers from 1.3.0 to 1.3.3. I did so by uninstalling 1.3.0 first as I have not had success in the past just merging the patch files with the currently existing clonedeploy server. After the uninstall I removed any files left by the uninstaller in the clonedeploy folder. The install seems to have been successful since I can log into the server change settings, etc. However, when I try to netboot my devices see netboot and try to boot, but after about 10 minutes they fail to get to the netboot image. I have attached a log, you can ignore the client install entries I'm not too worried about that. it appears that their is some api call that clonedeploy is expecting, but not finding.