Unknown error with token API

1. 9 months ago
    Edited 9 months ago by alwynj

Trying to upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.3 on Windows 10 x 64bit.
    After merging and overwriting any existing files - on login to the web portal I receive an Unknown error with token API error.

I have tried on a fresh install after it failing with the same error on an existing install.

I have enclosed the CloneDeployFE.log .

Any ideas?

Something is not adding up. I don't see how you could ever run 1.3.x without the hangfire dlls. Is it possible that you have multiple versions running? As a test I did a clean install of 1.3.0, the hangfire dlls were installed. I deleted the hangfire files and received the same error that you posted. I put them back and everything was fine. Do you have any antivirus running?

2. clonedeploy

18 Dec 2017 Administrator

Hangfire wasn't modified so that error doesn't make sense. Can you verify the version of Hangfirecore in program files\clonedeploy\application\bing. Just right click and select properties and select details

3. I don't have the path above but in C:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\application I have the following. Which file do I need the properties of?

thanks again

4. clonedeploy

18 Dec 2017 Administrator

I don't know why, but you are missing all of the hangfire files.

You can grab them all here and put them in that directory
    https://github.com/cdadmin/clonedeploy/tree/master/CloneDeploy-App/bin

5. Hi thanks I'll try that. Just out of curiosity I have reverted snapshot back to 1.3.0 version which allows web login and there is no Hangfire files within the Application folder either?

6. Copying the Hangfire files into the Application folder hasn't worked either unfortunately.

7. clonedeploy

19 Dec 2017 Administrator Answer

Something is not adding up. I don't see how you could ever run 1.3.x without the hangfire dlls. Is it possible that you have multiple versions running? As a test I did a clean install of 1.3.0, the hangfire dlls were installed. I deleted the hangfire files and received the same error that you posted. I put them back and everything was fine. Do you have any antivirus running?

8. Hi I reverted back for a clean install and this time instead of installing from a shared folder I copied locally into Virtualbox and installed. Hangfire files appeared and I have now also upgraded successfully.
    Thanks for your help. And I I think our Watchguard or Sophos interfered with the install as you suggested.

or Sign Up to reply!