Response code 500

1. 7 months ago

I'm hoping someone will be able to assist...

I recently upgraded from 1.2.0 up to 1.3.0 but now I am not able to boot to load an image. I get past the "CloneDeploy" "ClientConsole" but then I get a "CloneDeploy could not download scripts - Response code: 500". I have not been able to dig up any information on this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. clonedeploy

24 Jan 2018 Administrator

Can you access http://localhost/clonedeploy/api/ClientImaging/test

3. takes me to a page with "true" on it.

4. clonedeploy

Thats good. I suspect your boot menu is still referencing the old api from 1.2. Did you update the baseurl and then recreate the boot menu according to the docs?

5. Edited 7 months ago by MUCT

as per the instructions.

1. Find the BaseURL and remove the service/client.asmx piece,
    2. Change the Tftp Server Ip to your server ip address
    3. Save the settings
    4. Click Yes to create a new boot menu when prompted
    5. Click Create Boot Files
    6. Done
  6. clonedeploy

Can you attach a screenshot of your boot menu from the clonedeploy web ui? Are you using proxy dhcp?

7. not using proxy dhcp.

8. I started with 1.3.0 and then updated to 1.3.3. Was having the same problem before the jump. I was hoping that the update may solve it.

9. clonedeploy

I see you have disabled require login for tasks. Have you tried without it? Is there anything in the exception logs?

10. We have tried it with all different combinations.

11. 3 months ago

I had the exact same symptoms after doing a 1.3.0 to 1.3.5 upgrade.

I run the server under linux (ubuntu) and I believe the cause for me was incorrect permissions after the upgrade. What fixed it for me was to rerun the chown-command specified in the 1.3.0 install guide.
    sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /tftpboot /cd_dp /var/www/html/clonedeploy /var/www/.mono

I know it's an old thread but when searching for this issue I found this thread so I thought I'd present a possible in the hopes of helping others that have turned to google.

12. clonedeploy

May 31 Administrator

Thanks, I will add a reminder to repair permissions after updating to the docs.

or Sign Up to reply!