cd_proxyd : system error 1067 has occurred

1. 6 months ago

Hi.
    I successfully used clonedeploy by making bootable usb and booting the clients off it. All works fine. But i use a home router and want to use the pxe option. i managed to install the CloneDeploy Proxy DHCP service. But it gives error when trying to start it. i typed 'net start cd_proxyd' in the elevated command prompt. (using win10 pro 64bit) but i get error : 'System error 1067 has occurred.'
    'The process terminated unexpectedly.' it is the same machine (win10) where i have installed clonedeploy server. the cd server is working fine.

2. clonedeploy

25 Jan 2018 Administrator

Can you verify the path for the exe is correct in services.msc?

3. clonedeploy

25 Jan 2018 Administrator

Also have you tried running proxy from a command line with the --debug flag instead of a service.

4. Edited 6 months ago by newusertoclonedeploy

yes. the path to exe is correct in services.msc. when i run service with debug flag it gives errror: 'could not bind 192.168.9.9:67' . 'Ensure the interface is correct and the ports are not in use.' I didnt understand the binding to interface part in documentation. what number should i exactly put in config.ini , interface=, option? i have put the ip of my home router. i.e. 192.168.9.9 . That router is a simple dumb router that assigns the dhcp address and connects to internet via pppoe.

5. Hey!! problem solved!
    Now i got it. the interface option should have the nic cards ip . i.e. ip of pc/machine where cdproxy dhcp service is installed. now service is up and running. thanks.

or Sign Up to reply!