I have bees as far as I could but but right now I'm on a dead end.
I installed CloneDeploy on an Ubuntu 16.04 following documentation.
My server has several Vlan Interfaces.
Right now I'm doing test on the root interface ens32 and the vlan 122 interface ens32.122
As far as I understood to support vlans several things has to be done.
On default vlan with all default settings:
-Registering, Unicast and multicast work.
On Vlan 122:
Registering, Unicast work
Mutlicast fail but it's not explicit.
In the client interface I choose Multicast, then I select the session.
The Multicast process launch (not the mulitcast itself), till the pc arrives on start download ...
and nothing happen, no error
A this moment on the web server I have :
for Status, Type, queue, partition, elapsed
3, ondmulticast, 0, /dev/sda1, Please Wait...
Regarding the config this is what i've done:
- Create a image profile called S122, with this add in multicast option :
- In server settings add Alernate server IP : 10.33.122.4, url http://10.33.122.4/clonedeploy
- Edit Boot Menu, modifying this line :
web=http://ServerIP/clonedeploy/api/ClientImagingreplacing server IP with 10.33.122.4
- In Custer defined server role as Primary with TFTP and Multicast checked.
- In Cluster defined a new cluster group called C122 and checked server, roles and right distribution point (see just below)
- In Cluster defined a new Distribution point with the following parameters :
Display Name: S122 Server Ip / Name: 10.33.122.4 Protocol: SMB Share Name: cd_share Domain / Workgroup: Workgroup Read/Write Username: cd_share_rw Read/Write Password: ****** Read Only Username: cd_share_ro Read Only Password: ****** Primary Distribution Point: not checked Queue Size: 3 Location: Physical Path:/cd_dp/
According to me the client does not annouce itself to the multicast server.
Did I forgot something?
Before I use my wireshark, any idea? Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks by advance