"Only Upload Schema" checkbox not working

1. 8 months ago

Hello, New installation of clonedeploy 1.3.0, I am able to upload and deploy images just fine, but if i go to the clonedeploy web server and try to tick the box "Only Upload Schema" under profiles in an image, the setting doesn't stick. I've tried upgrading to 1.3.3 with no luck so far. I want to upload one hard drive of a computer with multiple hard drives. Thanks!

Looks like a bug, the setting isn't being saved. You can manually set this in the image profile->pxe boot options->kernel arguments

upload_schema_only=true
  2. clonedeploy

19 Mar 2018 Administrator Answer

Looks like a bug, the setting isn't being saved. You can manually set this in the image profile->pxe boot options->kernel arguments

upload_schema_only=true
  3. Thanks! I'll give that a try.

4. Edited 8 months ago by deployer

Just installed a complete new Windows 2016 Server yesterday with CloneDeploy 1.3.0 + Update 1.3.3 and created an additional new DistributionPoint on a second disk and made it the primary.

I currently have the problem that I can upload the schema and it will be written to the new DistributionPoint on the second disk, but it then seems to search it at the wrong location on C\:

2018-04-12 09:56:57,426 [30] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could Not Read Schema File On The Primary Distribution Point
    2018-04-12 09:56:57,442 [30] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\cd_dp\images\xxx\schema'.
    2018-04-12 09:58:54,064 [34] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could Not Read Schema File On The Primary Distribution Point
    2018-04-12 09:58:54,064 [34] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\cd_dp\images\xxx\schema'.

Rebooted Server and updated to 1.3.4 but no change.

And for the images the "Size on Server" is displayed as "N/A" even if it is already on the disk.

5. Edited 8 months ago by deployer

Solved!
    It was already in the documntation and I missed it ^^

Documentation:

If you add an additional local DistributionPoint you need to allow the "IIS_USER" to mody files in that directory.

or Sign Up to reply!