Setup a default profile

1. 3 months ago

Is it possible to change the default properties of new created image-profiles?
    If not, is it possible to setup a profile-template to copy for new image-profiles?

We want to change the profile to disable the option shrinking volumes by default.

Thanks in advance

@processor I believe the user wants to skip that step completely and already have that as the default option. Other users have requested this feature also. It is currently not possible, the values are hard coded. I'm planning on adding this in the 1.4.x release. A possible workaround is to use the global arguments option. In admin setting->client->global computer arguments

skip_shrink_volumes=true
  2. Hi Yes it is

You have create your image and image profile on server before upload it,

Just :

• go there : http://"yourserverip"/clonedeploy/views/images/search.aspx
    • Create your image
    • Once created, on left panel click on Profiles
    • You have 2 choices: modify the default profile or create a new one
    • Inside the profile just go in upload tab and do what you need to do.

Bye

Proc.

3. clonedeploy

Mar 25 Administrator Answer

@processor I believe the user wants to skip that step completely and already have that as the default option. Other users have requested this feature also. It is currently not possible, the values are hard coded. I'm planning on adding this in the 1.4.x release. A possible workaround is to use the global arguments option. In admin setting->client->global computer arguments

skip_shrink_volumes=true
  4. Awesome feature request.

@clonedeploy is it possible to get a list of the arguments available for use here? We would like to make similar changes to create a global "default" profile for new images.

5. @clonedeploy Thanks for the fast answer. That's the case.

Looking forward for this feature.
    Meanwile we're testing the existing possibilities.

or Sign Up to reply!