unable to deploy image error's

1. 4 months ago
    Edited 4 months ago by francrouge

i'm having issue deploying on my pc's

the creation image went well but i'm always having same issue. Slow write speed until 7% then a message of decompression error

I tried gzip id not work.

I don't see nothing in logs about deploi image

here is picture

2. clonedeploy

Apr 29 Administrator

When you tried with gzip what happened, same thing or something else?

3. @clonedeploy When you tried with gzip what happened, same thing or something else?

samething I tried to upload again the image and deploy and now it's seem to work.

Only problem is that i'm having slow speed like 1.35 Go/min is it normal ?

thx

4. Edited 4 months ago by francrouge

@francrouge samething I tried to upload again the image and deploy and now it's seem to work.

Only problem is that i'm having slow speed like 1.35 Go/min is it normal ?

thx

False alarm did not work stop at 26% with crc error.

I upload the image on another computer but its the same model

5. clonedeploy

May 2 Administrator

Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.

6. @clonedeploy Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.

Hi i tried with other pc and it's not working i'm able to upload an image but it always fails for deploy

7. @clonedeploy Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.

I'm gonna try to install clone deploy on another computer to see if its working

or Sign Up to reply!