upload and deploy windows 10 1709

1. 5 months ago

Hi Goodday,

im new with clonedeploy. where can i find the upload and deploy logs? i have difficulties cloning windows 10 computers.

thanks

2. clonedeploy

May 9 Administrator

If registered
    computers->view->logs

if not registered
    admin settings->logs->on demand

3. Edited 5 months ago by chrisroxs

hi admin,

need some help, this is the steps i have been made during upload.

1. i have 3 thinkcentre all in one desktop that has oem windwos 10 os.
    2. i use 1 computer to installed application and perform sysprep.
    3. i set uefi on bios and perform upload on clone deploy, error appeared (EFI VARIABLES NOT SUPPORTED)
    4. i tested capture image on the other computer and during deploy it has an error appeared and it suddenly shutdown the unit.

attached error during deploying windows 10 image.

4. clonedeploy

May 10 Administrator

The efi variables error is normal if you aren't booting from efi. The deploy error is obviously a problem, you are the second person with this error this week and it's the first time I've seen it. What build of Windows 10 is this, can you attach the upload log?

5. build 1709, i think the problem is with the new build of windows 10, i use clonedeploy last may 2017 with the same model of desktop lenovo thinkcentre, build 1607 windows 10,no problems encounter.

6. clonedeploy

May 11 Administrator

Yes, I think something is going on with 1709. Sorry but that's the deploy log, do you have the upload log?

7. had many upload because i try different settings like pxe mode/different kernel's/proxy dchp, but i have no luck to deploy it. grrr.... :D

8. 4 months ago

hi already patched to 1.3.5 and try again to deploy the same image, no luck thanks

9. Are you using the OEM install or a fresh install? Because you should definitely use a fresh install of Windows

10. its an oem install.

11. i cloned build 1607 Lenovo OEM windows 10 last year and successfully deploy it in 10 computers with the same model. exact model was Lenovo ThinkCentre M810z,

and now we purchased again with the same model and has an OEM WIN 10 OS build 1709, can't deploy the image, it suddenly stop to 10% /dev/sda3 and reboot the system.

12. clonedeploy

Jun 18 Administrator

Did you upload the image after you upgraded to 1.3.5?

or Sign Up to reply!