Error Partclone

1. 2 months ago

Hello Clonedeploy,

first of all thank you for your work so far, i really enjoy using your deployment tools.
    But now I got a problem and I hope you can help me:
    I have been setting up an Win7 Image and did upload it. Everything is fine.
    When I want to deploy the Image to other clients, I get the Partclone error.
    Afterwards the client cant boot to windows anymore.

Is there a problem with the image itself and the partitions?

I Uploaded the Image im using twice and did deploy it multiple times to different clients.

So I think I found the error, there was somethign wrong when trying to rewite mbr /gpt, so I deleted some partition space so I had some unused bytes left at the end of the hard drive.
    After this everything worked fine.

2. clonedeploy

Jun 28 Administrator

I Uploaded the Image im using twice and did deploy it multiple times to different clients.

Does this mean you have deployed this image successfully to other machines?

3. Edited 2 months ago by Matteo

Thanks for the quick reply.

Im not quite sure if the task finishes successfully. I dont think so. There seems to be an error with the deployment process. But yes

Afterwards the Notebook tries to boot, windows bar is loading and then it boots again.
    I made picture, see attached file .

Weird thing is that the Notebook which uploaded the Image works fine with no errors

4. clonedeploy

Jun 28 Administrator

Do you have the upload log?

5. yes

6. Do you need any further information or log ?

Kind regards
    Matteo

7. Matteo

Jul 6 Answer

So I think I found the error, there was somethign wrong when trying to rewite mbr /gpt, so I deleted some partition space so I had some unused bytes left at the end of the hard drive.
    After this everything worked fine.

or Sign Up to reply!