Last active last year
Sorry, I don't have a lot of time lately. I deployed clonedeploy on debian, and I guess this is the reason client upload logs don't get uploaded to server.
As soon as I test it, I'll come back and update with the exact message.
1.2.0, patched to 1.2.1:
When "cd_pulling" a ntfs partition (windows 10 1703, on spanish), wimcapture has 2 problems:
1. wmicapture as called on:
wimcapture $wimsource $image_path/$output_name.$partclone_type.wim $wim_arguments returns error as if the arguments were not called OK. -> No problem: changed wmicapture command to
wimlib-imagex capture $wimsource $image_path/$output_name.$partclone_type.wim $wim_arguments, and it *almost* works, except for next point:
2. capture breaks with some ntfs filenames, informing it cannot convert multicharacter to fit UTF-16LE into UTF-8. File names as "Menú Inicio" prevents capture even from starting.
To "survive" with ntfs images, I downgraded to 1.2.0, but I'm just too happy with clonedeploy that I needed to inform you of this.