Multicast continues [and fails] without pressing Enter

• I have been attempting to set up a more efficient imaging environment for my workplace, and have been quite hopeful of CloneDeploy. So far, I have successfully installed and configured the latest CD on a Server 2016 computer, and can deploy unicasts quite effectively.

The trouble is that I was most hopeful of Multicast. When I start either an OnDemand or Group Multicast the result is the same; client computer will connect, clear HDD data, and ask for a prompt to continue, except 1 second later it will continue on its own regardless of input.

I pressed Ctrl-C before and will type out the text that shows before it continues the multicast without prompt:

• Starting Image Download for Hard Drive 0 Partition 2
      Udp-receiver 20120424
      Udp receiver for (stdout) at 55.92.196.1 on Intel(r) Ethernet Connection
      Received message, cap=000000009
      Connected as #1 to 55.92.196.52
      Listening to multicast on 239.92.196.52
      Press return to start receiving data!
      Sending go signal

As far as I can see, everything is working correctly, yet without pressing Enter it will send the "go" signal, and further will not receive any data. Depending on the multicast-server argument, it will flash "broken pipe" and move on to the next partition.

Any help would be much appreciated, and I would love to support such a fantastic piece of software.

Edit: As an aside, the current client environment is WinPE (cloning a Windows 10 OS), but the result is the same when using the Linux environment.

• Looking through the logs, this seems like it may be the issue:

• 2020-09-12 14:15:10,297 [9] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.ActiveMulticastSessionServices System.ArgumentException: Process with an Id of 4332 is not running.
    • at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId, String machineName)
    • at CloneDeploy_Services.ActiveMulticastSessionServices.KillProcess(Int32 pid)

Any solution?