CD Migration SQL error

• Hi,

I'm currently in the process of migrating our clonedeploy server and I've run into some difficulties. I had been following the steps you outlined in the post here http://forum.clonedeploy.org/12-moving-servers/0. I've completed every step but upon trying to log in to the clonedeploy web interface I encounter a SQL error. I've attached a picture of the error, any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

• Pic is missing, if you open heidi sql are the tables there?

• Yes, all the tables are there and I wiped the default tables and imported the dbdump from the other CD db. I've attached the pic, not sure what happened before.

• Looks like your new server is not the same version as your old. Update the old server to the same version and export the db again

• I updated the old server to 1.1.0 and went back in and exported the db, then dumped the db on the new again and imported. Still seem to be getting the same error though, even after restarting IIS, Maria SQL service, and after those rebooting the machine.

• The error you are getting is referring specifically to database columns that didn't exist in 1.0.1, they were first introduced in 1.1.0. Version mismatch is really the only thing that makes sense here.

• I uninstalled cd from the newer server and reinstalled it from scratch and it seems to have fixed the issue. I must have botched some step the first time around. I haven't tested any actual deployments just yet but all my images are copied over and it's loading properly off of the migrated database. Greatly appreciate your help and prompt responses.