USB harddrive takes priority

• Hello,
    I don't know if this is a bug or simply unavoidable.
    I have a USB 3 512 GB SSD that I use for certain tools. As I was running a test with deployment, I forgot to remove it from the computer I was deploying to. When the deployment was finished it turned out that it had overwritten my USB drive instead of the internal drive.
    Since the internal drive is a 256 GB NVME I am thinking that it simply chose the larger drive or first in boot order maybe?.
    Is it possible to make CD chose internal drives as first priority as I imagine that accidents could happen? I also wonder if you deploy a CloneDeploy image from USB would it overwrite the CD USB too?

Sorry if I am being unclear.

• There is no rule as to what drive is picked first. It's just whatever was listed first in lsblk.

This is something I have already planned to fix in the next release. I am going to completely ignore usb drives. This didn't used to be a problem with the older kernels as they didn't find usb devices. Something must have changed in the 4.5 kernel config that is now causing the drives to show up.