Ldap login error V1.2.0

• Installed fresh copy of CD version 1.2.0 today and setup the LDAP setting just like I did in version 1.1.0. I added some users just as I did in version 1.1.0. When I tried login, I got this error message:

Any ideas on what I can try?

Thank you,

Tim

Server Error in '/clonedeploy' Application.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 122: //user is part of a group, is the group an ldap group?
    Line 123: var userGroup = BLL.UserGroup.GetUserGroup(user.UserGroupId);
    Line 124: if (userGroup.IsLdapGroup == 1)
    Line 125: {
    Line 126: //the group is an ldap group

Source File: c:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\web\App_Code\BLL\Authenticate.cs Line: 124

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    Security.Authenticate.GlobalLogin(String userName, String password, String loginType) in c:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\web\App_Code\BLL\Authenticate.cs:124
    views.login.Default.CrucibleLogin_Authenticate(Object sender, AuthenticateEventArgs e) in c:\Program Files (x86)\clonedeploy\web\views\login\login.aspx.cs:40
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.AttemptLogin() +145
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +114
    System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +49
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6015

• Looks like you found the first bug. Thanks for reporting. These files should take care of it and I'll put them in the first patch. You should delete the ldap users apply these files and then recreate those users.
    Put create.aspx.cs in web\views\users and overwrite the original
    Put authenticate.cs web\App_Code\Bll and ovewrite the original

• Thank for the quick response. This worked like a charm.