Imaging Environment = Linux?

• When trying to set up a multicast task, I only have the option of choosing the images that have "linux" in the imaging environment column. When I view all the images they have that selected, yet not all of them have that "linux" in the column - they are all setup the same way.

I wasn't able to find another question like this on the forum.

What's wrong?

• How are you starting the multicast - on demand or group?
    If you upgraded from earlier versions, the image environment could be blank. Blank environments should be treated as Linux. There could be a bug somewhere where I forgot to include empty image environments for the list, but I don't see it right now.

• I am trying to start it as a task in the console. I haven't used the group feature. I can confirm that I can only see 5 images when trying to start a multicast, and its the same 5 that have the linux tag under image environments.
    I did upgrade from an earlier version.

If there is a manual fix to populate the environments I'd be happy to give it a shot.

Thanks...

• What version are you on? I'm also confused because multicasts can't be started from the client.

• I'm on 1.1.1. To start a multicast session, I am logging into the Clonedeploy server (I call that the console), choose the task icon (the clipboard) and then choose "start on demand multicast".

I apologize for not being more clear and not providing you a version number up front.

Thanks

• It looks like I fixed this in 1.2.0. Can you upgrade?

• I will do it. Thank you sir! I'll let you know how it goes.