Unable to deploy image error's

• i'm having issue deploying on my pc's

the creation image went well but i'm always having same issue. Slow write speed until 7% then a message of decompression error

I tried gzip id not work.

I don't see nothing in logs about deploi image

here is picture

• When you tried with gzip what happened, same thing or something else?

• [quote=4123:@clonedeploy]When you tried with gzip what happened, same thing or something else?[/quote]
    samething I tried to upload again the image and deploy and now it's seem to work.

Only problem is that i'm having slow speed like 1.35 Go/min is it normal ?

thx

• [quote=4124:@francrouge]samething I tried to upload again the image and deploy and now it's seem to work.

Only problem is that i'm having slow speed like 1.35 Go/min is it normal ?

thx[/quote]
    False alarm did not work stop at 26% with crc error.

I upload the image on another computer but its the same model

• Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.

• [quote=4138:@clonedeploy]Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.[/quote]
    Hi i tried with other pc and it's not working i'm able to upload an image but it always fails for deploy

• [quote=4138:@clonedeploy]Have you ever tried any other models or vm's? I'm trying to determine if it's an issue with your server or just this model of pc.[/quote]
    I'm gonna try to install clone deploy on another computer to see if its working