Show more detail when adding hosts to groups

• hi CD,

Final push from myself to move from Crucible to CD and have a few niggles to iron out.

• Search function does not work but I am running Version 1.3.0 and it appears you have addressed this in a patch I read in another thread.

Another is that when adding host, most occasions I check how many are added and they are not there (Maybe its a browser bug as I am using Chrome)

2 features missing which would I found useful (which CWDS had) is that when I have ticked my hosts and click "add selected computers" there was a popup at the top which confirmed "19 hosts added to group" - I would like this to return.

Also when searching for hosts I only get to see in the table - "NAME" - "MAC" and most of the remaining screen space is just blank.

Is it possible/or could it be made possible so that these fields have useful info in when adding hosts (like CWDS it used to show what group the device is already in) so I can easily ID devices that are not in any groups.

If unclear, let me know and I will provide screenshots.

• [quote]Search function does not work but I am running Version 1.3.0 and it appears you have addressed this in a patch I read in another thread.[/quote]
    Yes this was addressed in a later patch.

[quote]Another is that when adding host, most occasions I check how many are added and they are not there (Maybe its a browser bug as I am using Chrome)[/quote]
    Not sure about this one, I would patch to latest version

[quote]2 features missing which would I found useful (which CWDS had) is that when I have ticked my hosts and click "add selected computers" there was a popup at the top which confirmed "19 hosts added to group" - I would like this to return.[/quote]
    You want to the know the number of hosts added?, I can add this.

[quote]Also when searching for hosts I only get to see in the table - "NAME" - "MAC" and most of the remaining screen space is just blank.[/quote]
    You should also see image and image profile

[quote]Is it possible/or could it be made possible so that these fields have useful info in when adding hosts (like CWDS it used to show what group the device is already in) so I can easily ID devices that are not in any groups.[/quote]
    I'm not sure what other useful info there is, there should already be name, mac, image, and image profile, you can do groups, because computers can be in many groups, I supposed I could add something that shows if they are in any groups

• Thank you, the Latest patch has resolved issue of saving my changes and it sticking as well as the search function.

Getting 10x the upload/download speeds, has patch made any improvements?

I would just like to see the groups machines in in the search list, I used this as a visual aid in CWDS as while we are adding hosts we group them in batches (so anything new wouldn't have a group).

In my search screen which I reach by [b]Groups > Group Name ) Add Members I only see "Name" and "MAC"[/b]

I don't set image per host... I set it in the group (that's what I did on CWDS and kept same method).

The # of hosts added was another visual aid so I know I have not missed any devices without going back a few pages and looking at the total from the groups page.

• Blast from the past (CrucibleWDS)

Just to show you what I mean.