Multicast client stuck on waiting..

• Hi all,
    First of all I would say sorry I'm not much fluent in English any mistake in sentence please advice, thank you.

I'm newbies here and just established new system for computer deploy with clonedeploy. Everything look like perfect I can deploy by webbase order all working fine.
    [attachment:5c34123196b90]

And a problem, that really make me wonder when I tries to make a group multicast or on demand multicast the client will always stuck as pictures.
    [attachment:5c341303ebb54] [attachment:5c34132454b69]

Log file and firewall setting is off.
    [attachment:5c34136b3ae1f] [attachment:5c3413a3762ac]

Today (8/1/19 my local time) I run multicast again test with Virtual box as picture.
    log and server udp port tracking
    [attachment:5c341455cfdcb] [attachment:5c3414947b7b8]

Run client on Virtual box (Different computer).
    [attachment:5c34151be4ce5] [attachment:5c34154f05605]

How I can resolve this problem, now I can deploy only 3 stations in a same time and wait for a long time to continue on next 3 stations.

• Thanks for the detailed info.
    Does your server have only a single NIC?
    Have you tried starting a multicast from the web with only a single computer in the group?
    Have you tried pressing enter on the client to start the transfer?

• Thank you for your quickly reply.

[quote=4979:@clonedeploy]
    Does your server have only a single NIC?

No, 2 NICs and 1 USB hardlock. One NIC was connected to switch and other one didn't use
    [attachment:5c3564fdd8de5]
    [/quote]

Have you tried starting a multicast from the web with only a single computer in the group?

No, many computer stations in my group. I ever put the number for 10 clients and last time just 2 clients the result same.[/quote]

Have you tried pressing enter on the client to start the transfer?

No, not yet did before should I press enter?[/quote]

Other question, is it working normal as I seen the portbase of UDP-Sender on webbase log is one port (9034) but on UDP tracking by command prompt it's shown other port (9035)?

• Yes the port is normal, the client used the lower port and server uses the higher one. If you specify 10 clients and not all 10 connect you will need to press enter to start the transfer. I would try with just one computer in the group to test, if that works we can go from there.

• Today (10/01/19) problem solved!, 🙂
    What I did, just disable all interface NIC remain only NIC of CloneDeploy and did as usual after that I got new message screen and done.

Before disable a NIC I got few line message as above picture I attached. And this is new screen that I got after disabled the NIC.
    [attachment:5c37066fa5664]

CASE Closed.
    Thank you.