Fresh install, Could Not Contact Token API
Running out of options, never seen this error before. When you say updated the 127.0.0.1, you mean the connection string in Web.config? Did you also update serverlist.csv? I'm going to try and replicate this somehow.
Did you modify anything? like the root web location?
I ask because I noticed you removed /clonedeploy from the serverlist address.
it is still there missed it on the copy and paste
FYI I stopped and disabled the firewall before installing clonedeploy
just noticed you have https in there, assuming you tried without it? It's not really needed as the front end is talking to the api on the same server. Only the front end needs https. I think you may also need mono-complete for https
I had it without https. I had my AWS developer look at it and he enabled the SSL stuff and we still got the same error.
He is very good at web development, I look into mono.
he removed all the https configs, same results. going to put a spare SSD in and load ubuntu and see if it works better
doesn't seem to work on an AMD. tried twice, I did an install and my developer did one. he installed ubuntu on his
intel desktop in virtualbox and it works. any known issues with AMD?
gets this when trying to access the web interface.
error : /proc/self/maps:
Description: Error compiling a resource required to service this request. Review your source file and modify it to fix this error.
Details: error : /proc/self/maps:
Error origin: Compiler
This is interesting. I'm afraid it's probably beyond my level of knowledge. I'm not sure how it would make a difference on an AMD. It's most likely an issue with mono, every time they update mono it seems that something breaks. It would be interesting to know if anyone has this working on an AMD, with this version of Mono or an earlier one. Unfortunately I don't have access to any machines with an AMD cpu, but I would definitely like to try one.
I created this thread for AMD users.
installed on an I3 dell and had no errors so far. we are going to do some testing. I would say at this point there is a issue with AMD motherboards or at least the one I am using
If you are interested, I recompiled targeting any cpu. Not sure if it would make a difference. If you want to try it:
Follow the install guide and change
wget "https://sourceforge.net/projects/clonedeploy/files/CloneDeploy 1.4.0/clonedeploy-1.4.0.tar.gz"
also, don't apply the iso/usb fix to this version, it's already included.
I was able to get my hands on something with an AMD A10 in it. I installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and the original CloneDeploy 1.4.0, not the updated one with targeting any cpu and it worked fine for me. Not sure what this means.