Server Error in '/clonedeploy' Application.

• Hi Team,

I'm getting this error below , on the first intial install. I'm not sure exactly why, I even attempted to do a reinstall again and same error. I refresh mysql and iis

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    CloneDeploy_ApiCalls.UserAPI.Put(Int32 id, CloneDeployUserEntity tObject) +96
    CloneDeploy_Web.views.login.views_login_firstrun.btnSubmit_OnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) +179
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +109
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +101
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +167
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3464

• This error has also been posted by 2 or 3 other people, right now I haven't been able to determine what is causing this and why it's only happening for a small number of people. What OS are you using?

• I've been having the same issue with Server 2016 Standard (64 Bit), v1607, build 14393.3056

• The error in 1.3.x is above, and in 1.4.0 the error is now:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       CloneDeploy_ApiCalls.UserAPI.Put(Int32 id, CloneDeployUserEntity tObject) in C:\Development\clonedeploy\CloneDeploy-ApiCalls\UserAPI.cs:232
       CloneDeploy_Web.views.login.views_login_firstrun.btnSubmit_OnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Development\clonedeploy\CloneDeploy-Web\views\login\firstrun.aspx.cs:20
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +136
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +147
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5027

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3429.0

• This is windows 7 32bit for my error.