Problem deploying Image

• Hi- We received new HP 440 G6 laptops for the coming school year and I am able to save an image but cannot deploy successfully to them. Imaging completes after a normal amount of time, about 15 minutes but trying to boot up they say "no boot device found please install an operating system".

I changed the bios secure boot setting to "Legacy Support Enable and Secure Boot Disable" on both the image source computer and the target.

In the image / profile / deploy options I tried a few things (below) to see if it would help, but no luck.
    I have changed turn off "change computer name"
    Unchecked "fix boot sector"
    Tried changing "shrink partition"

The OS is Windows 10 pro education version 10.0.17763 build 17763

We are running Clonedeploy 1.4.0

The logs below are Application Logs. Do I need to track down other logs somewhere?
    Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Andrew

2019-07-26 10:56:35,181 [24] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could Not Read Schema File On The Primary Distribution Point
    2019-07-26 10:56:35,275 [24] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\clonedeploy\cd_dp\images\G6_FactoryImage\schema'.
    2019-07-26 10:59:31,779 [20] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could Not Read Schema File On The Primary Distribution Point
    2019-07-26 10:59:31,779 [20] ERROR CloneDeploy_Services.FilesystemServices Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\clonedeploy\cd_dp\images\440G6-factoryimage\schema'.

• Did you turn off hibernation mode?
    Bitlocker deactivated?

Please attach your full log for upload and deploy.

• Yes I also turned off hibernation and disabled bitlocker using the following commands
    powercfg.exe /h off
    manage-bde -off 😄 ...not sure why that face is is there but that is a C with a colon after it. lol

The full logs are below for upload and deploy.

440g6-2bdd79d-onddeploy.txt 440G6-2b_d8_b8-ondupload.txt

• This is an EFI image since it has an EFI partition, but you didn't boot in EFI mode which is required to capture the necessary boot info.

Current NVRAM Entries
    EFI variables are not supported on this system.

• Ok! On the target machine I reset the bios to factory defaults which are "legacy support disable and secure boot enable" and it now boots up. I had incorrectly assumed the target machine should match the settings on the source machine but that is not necessary. Thank you very much for your help! Clonedeploy is a fantastic program.

• Generally it should match. Your original image was EFI, but it was uploaded in legacy mode, causing the mismatch. Generally I always use the standard partition layout option in CloneDeploy, which makes the image work for both efi and legacy systems by creating the necessary boot components depending on how the system was booted.